Sunday, April 11, 2010

Camping for My Birthday

This weekend Phil took me camping for my birthday. It was a great trip, except sleeping on the air mattress was a tiny bit difficult... not to mention my several bathroom trips during the night were to the great outdoors... I knew what I was signing up for when I asked for a camping trip so I am not complaining one bit! We got to eat hot dogs and tons of other camping snacks. John and Jay were there which makes camping even MORE fun because they are camping guru's and never forget things at home like I do. John is also a great chef! If I were on a wagon train heading West, I would want John there to cook for me.
The weather was perfect. Just cloudy enough to protect us from the sun when we felt it was getting a little too warm. That didn't keep us from getting a little red in places that haven't seen the sun for several months though.
Needless to say, this is probably my last camping trip until next year. I can't imagine doing it any further along that I am now and I'm not sure how much babies enjoy the great outdoors. We'll see though...

No comments:

Post a Comment