Friday, April 2, 2010

20 Weeks. Half Way Done!


My first bare belly shot... Believe it or not, I am a rather shy person. Having my bare, pregnant belly exposed for all the world to see is a little scary, but I'm so proud of it!

I am officially half way done with my pregnancy. So far I've had a little nausea, a little heartburn, a few cravings and some emotional outbursts... nothing too major and nothing really worth complaining about. Life is good!

As you can see, Kobi (golden retriever) is eagerly awaiting the coming of his little sister... he is going to be a great big brother! I've seen little children barely able to walk, cling to his fur and hold on for dear life, and he just stands there patiently. I know he and Candy both will be great dogs for Lilly to grow up with and that they'll be very protective of their new little charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment