Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Bump

Here is a picture of the "baby bump" at 14 weeks 4 days. I miss my flat stomach but this is all part of the miracle of life!

Today I am 15 weeks 3 days and have almost completely devoured a whole chipotle burrito. I'm not sure if you've ever eaten one but it is a full pound of burrito... and it is now sitting comfortably in my stomach. If you can believe it, I'm still hungry. I think the baby is getting ready to go through another growth spurt. I went on an eating binge a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure the baby doubled in size.

The morning sickness has gone away completely! Besides peeing all the time, having a baby bump, oily hair and crazy skin I don't have any other signs that I'm pregnant. Phil and I listen to the heartbeat now and then to make sure out little one is doing OK in there. It is such a relief to be able to check on the baby in between appointments.

My mother is still buying baby clothes and sending me pictures of them. I'll have to post those up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment